Saturday, June 29, 2013

Disclaimer


            I would like to start with a few disclaimers; first off, I am in no way a professional writer.  In fact, aside from short emails and school work years ago, this will be the first time that I even attempt to write something.  I know that there are going to be grammatical errors or things that quite simply don’t make sense, so if you’re going to find something to flame or rage about, find something else because I’m sure it won’t be hard, haters gonna hate.  If an article truly upsets you or if you just plain don’t like it, go ahead and print it out and burn it if you feel it necessary, in fact, send me a video of it.
             Secondly, these are in no way original ideas.  With very few exceptions, there hasn’t been an original idea in decades, just taking aspects from one idea and splicing them into another.  This is especially true in the media.  If you are looking for “the answer” you’re reading the wrong article, please proceed to close the window and continue browsing the interwebs.  To loosely quote Adrian Brody from the movie “The Experiment”, I’m just regurgitating what people smarter than me have been saying for a long time.
             Lastly, if it seems like I am preaching to you or if I offend you in any way, it is your interpretation and in no way my intention.  That being said, here is my intention: I would like to take the knowledge that I have acquired through my research, which has drastically changed my state of consciousness, and pass it on to those who are willing to listen, or in this case, read.  If I am able to inspire even one person to change their lives for the better, then I have accomplished my goal, at this time, I couldn’t care less about any kind of funds or repayment for my effort, I am simply cataloging my thoughts.  If you have any criticism, praise or just want to discuss any of the topics further, feel free to let me know I would be happy to hear from you.  The best form of payment that I could receive is thanks, if this has helped you in any way shape or form, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have criticism or feedback, let me have it, be as brutal as you want I see this as opportunities to improve and relay my information in a more effective way. However, please do so without the use of profane language. You are not going to offend me, I ask this out of respect to other readers. I do not know what any one person is going to find acceptable, so I will walk on egg shells for as long as I am able. If you lack the vocabulary to express yourself without the use of profane language, odds are, I don't want to hear from you, and neither will my readers, so don't bother wasting your precious finger dexterity as your comment will not see the light of my blog.

P.L.U.R Peace Love Unity Respect

Bradley Bruce Getter