Sunday, July 21, 2013

Humanity, Mother Nature's Wikipedia

Picture humanity as wikipedia, each person being an individual wikipedia page.  From birth we are in constant contact with other individuals, who each add something to our wikipedia page. There are people or organizations out there that intentionally add false information to our pages, though the information may have a small amount of validity, it is ultimately false.  Other people have had incorrect information on their pages for so long that they believe that it is true, and will often defend it to the death, this information is then passed on to their children and other people that they come into contact with.  It is up to us as individuals to constantly search through our own "wikipedia" pages and clear out information that doesn't work for us.  Form your own opinions, come to conclusions on your own.  If something works for you, great, add it to your page, if something doesn't work for you, omit it, there is no point having it on your page.  Sure people may call you a flake or a hypocrite if you are constantly changing your opinions and views, however, that's the beautify of being an individual.  We are meant to go through this life and come up with our own decisions, what works for me may or may not work for you, I'm certainly not going to tell you how to live your life.  I will continue to do my own research and come up with my own ideas and opinions, and in doing so, I will encourage others to do the same.  I will not judge others or belittle their ideas or beliefs because if I am free to believe what I want, who am I to say that someone else can't?  If you want freedom, give others their freedoms.  Even if you and I share different views or opinions, guess what...that's something that we have in common, that's why it's called sharing.  Instead of seeing what makes us all different, let's try to see what makes us the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have criticism or feedback, let me have it, be as brutal as you want I see this as opportunities to improve and relay my information in a more effective way. However, please do so without the use of profane language. You are not going to offend me, I ask this out of respect to other readers. I do not know what any one person is going to find acceptable, so I will walk on egg shells for as long as I am able. If you lack the vocabulary to express yourself without the use of profane language, odds are, I don't want to hear from you, and neither will my readers, so don't bother wasting your precious finger dexterity as your comment will not see the light of my blog.

P.L.U.R Peace Love Unity Respect

Bradley Bruce Getter